EveryDayisFlagDay

Flying the Flag and my Political Views. Have a flag you are proud to fly? Or a flag pic you have taken? I might post it. Submit to HighPlainsView@aol.com.

Wednesday, September 01, 2004

Flip-Flop -- what did he say?

Flip-Flop -- what did he say?

Kerry addresses the National American Legion Convention. I look at my long ago broken down BS Detector no longer velcroed in place on the shelf. Its case has partially melted. It's needle permanently pegged on overload from exposure to the various fictions and propaganda told by some of the Lefties at the Rocky Mountain News Forum.

I read that Kerry wrote in his book, "The New Soldier" the following:

"We will not quickly join those who march on Veteran's Day waving small flags, calling to memory those thousands of lives who died for the 'greater glory of the United States. We will not accept the rhetoric.We will not readily join the American Legion and the Veterans of Foreign Wars......" ---- John Kerry "New Soldier"

I see my broken down BS Detector give one more last gasp (beep) and flip-flop over onto its top.